Connect Setmore Online Scheduling to Other Apps with Zapier
Zapier allows you to connect apps by setting up custom triggers in one platform and resulting actions in one or more other platforms. It’s an easy way to automate a process that you’d otherwise have to perform manually.
How it works with Setmore
Import appointments, events, and customized customer contact info into your Setmore account from 3rd party apps. Or, export Setmore customer contact information to the 3rd party apps of your choice.Visit Zapier.com
Schedule Appointments with Customers and Flow Data to Other Apps
Zapier is all about setting up integrations between the most popular software platforms you use, and getting them to talk to each other and share data. The end result: you can automate some of your most tedious tasks, saving you time and freeing you up to focus on more “big picture” projects. As a featured app in Zapier, Setmore can connect and share data with other apps like Base, Insightly, MailChimp, and others.
Don’t use Setmore? Sign up for a free account today >
Your Setmore Zaps: Create a Master Calendar, Import/Export Customer Info
Enjoy flexibility and control when managing your customer and appointment data. Zapier works based on triggers and actions. When the trigger event occurs in one app, it will result in some action that moves data to another app.
Here’s a few ideas to jumpstart your own Setmore-powered Zaps:
- Create a Master Calendar : Define Zaps that import appointments or events from other software platforms into your Setmore calendar, empowering your business with a centralized place to see your schedule while benefiting from online customer booking.
- Import Customers : Create Zaps that import customer contact information into Setmore, with customized data fields. Learn how to add custom profile data fields in Setmore >
- Export Customers : Create Zaps that export customer contact information from Setmore to your preferred customer management, marketing, sales leads, or accounting tool.
Connect Your Zapier Account to Setmore
Your Setmore-powered Zaps give your business new ways to import or export data between Setmore and other productivity platforms. But first you’ll need to sign up for a free a Zapier account to create your own Zaps.
- Step 1: Create a Zapier account to manage your Zaps.
- Step 2: Add and connect your Setmore account to your Selected Apps in Zapier.
- Step 3: Set up triggers and actions to connect Setmore to other apps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Using Zapier, can I connect Setmore to two or more apps?
Zapier accounts are free and they allow you to connect apps on a one-to-one basis. However, with a paid Zapier account, you can create more complicated Zaps with one trigger and multiple actions.
I’ve connected Setmore to my Zapier directory but my Zaps aren’t working.
First make sure that the correct Setmore account was added to your Zapier account. When you first connect Setmore to your Zapier directory, you’ll be prompted to log in with your Setmore username and password. If you normally use Google or Facebook social-sign-in to access your Setmore account, you’ll have to go back and create a password. In Zapier, navigate to “Connected Accounts” then Reconnect or Disconnect your Setmore account and try again.