Add Stripe to Setmore
Accept Card Payments through Your Booking Page or Calendar
When you need to process a payment during an appointment, wouldn’t you love a scheduling software that lets you take the easy route? Setmore comes to the rescue with a solution that bridges appointment scheduling and a payment gateway system. With the Setmore-Stripe integration, you can activate an online checkout system within Setmore that will enable you to accept credit/debit card payments directly through the calendar or booking page.
Payments Go Online
Replace your physical card reader and save time with this secure, do-it-yourself payment approach your customers will prefer. This payment system complements the built-in invoice feature in Setmore that generates invoices for appointments with space to add extra charges, discounts and refunds. Record all of your transactions easily and store them up in a secure place for future lookup.
Plus, you can configure your booking page policies to confirm appointments only after receiving payments from your customers. Reduce last-minute payment hassles, no-shows while securing payments made upfront.
Steps to Activate
Eager to try it out? Activating the integration is simple. Note that you must have Setmore Premium to use it with Stripe online payments.
- From inside your Setmore account, go to Settings > Payments > Configure.
- Click Stripe Online Payment Gateway.
- Under Stripe integration, click the Activate Stripe Payments button.
- Next, you will be directed to the Stripe Login Window. Click Connect my Stripe account.
- Enter your Stripe username and password and click Sign In to your account.
- Click Connect my Stripe Account to link your account to Setmore.
- You will see a confirmation message and the Setmore-Stripe integration is activated.
- To activate the Stripe integration on your Booking page, go to Settings > Payments > Booking Page.
- Swipe the button under the option “Do you want to accept payments on your booking page?”
- Configure the rest of the settings based on your preference.
To ensure that this integration works, your Stripe account should be active and contain all the mandatory information such as bank account details, business name, etc.
Help Is Available
Have questions? We’re here to help. First, read through the online support article that gives you step-by-step instructions on how to enable Stripe payments in your Setmore account. Then, read the article on how to accept payments from the booking page.
For additional help, you can contact us via instant message from inside your account, by phone at +1 (877) 407-3560, or by sending an email to email@example.com