Book Appointments and Take Payments Online
Use PayPal through Your Setmore Calendar or Booking Page
Nearly all businesses need a payment system to facilitate transactions with customers and clients. PayPal has been the go-to choice for many organizations, and now Setmore Premium offers support for this popular and frequently requested service. The Setmore-PayPal integration allows you to take payments for appointments and classes through your appointment calendar or booking page while engaging with customers online, in person or over the phone. Leverage one of the most trusted and customer-preferred payment methods while consolidating your business apps and delivering higher quality of service.
Empower Customers with Payment Flexibility
PayPal is one of the pioneers in the online payment services arena, and it’s easy to see why. Most consumers already have a PayPal account and trust the PayPal brand to safeguard their sensitive credit card or bank information. With the ability to take PayPal payments through Setmore, you can give customers what they want while satisfying your business need to track and manage transactions or refunds.
This integration also works with Setmore’s built-in invoice system to help automate recordkeeping by creating printable receipts for each paid appointment. All of the transaction data stays within your Setmore account, making it incredibly easy to reference the details of past appointments from any device through your Setmore login. And you can get started right away - you don’t need a card reader, you just need an active Setmore Premium account and PayPal.
Setting Up the PayPal Integration
Note that you need a Setmore Premium account to use this integration. Once activated, you’ll be able to accept PayPal payments from the Setmore calendar or booking page.
- Log into your Setmore account and navigate to Settings > Payments > PayPal.
- Click the Activate PayPal button.
- The PayPal login window will appear. Enter your PayPal username and password, then click the Grant Permission button. The activation is now complete.
- (Optional) If you want to enable payments from the booking page, then navigate to Settings > Payments > Booking Page and click the "on/off" button under Step 1.
Taking Payments through the Calendar
Whenever interacting with customers over the phone or in person, you may manage transactions through PayPal using your Setmore calendar.
- From your Setmore calendar, click an appointment to open the details menu.
- Select the Payments tab, then click Charge Customer.
- PayPal will launch in a new browser tab. Customers can choose to make a payment with their PayPal account, or with their credit/debit card. Once they enter their information, click “Pay Now” to process the transaction.
We’re Here to Help
Have questions? We’re available 24/7. First, read through the online support article that gives you step-by-step instructions on how to enable PayPal in your Setmore account. Also, you can enable the PayPal integration for classes by reading the support article on how to process payments using PayPal for classes from the calendar and the booking page.
For additional help, you can contact us via instant message from inside your account, by phone at +1 (877) 407-3560, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org