Schedule Appointments with Customers from Facebook
The most widely used social media platform in the world, Facebook provides business-ready pages to help you connect with customers and share your content online.
How it works with Setmore
Setmore's plugin for Facebook displays a fully functional Booking Page on your timeline, allowing followers to schedule appointments with you.Visit Facebook.com
Go from Likes and Shares to New Appointments
With the Setmore plugin installed on your Facebook business page, your customers will be able to schedule appointments with you online. Setmore displays available appointment times and service providers, so your customers can pick the best provider and service combo that works for them.
Setting up the plugin is super easy: simply download the app through Facebook, and connect it to your existing Setmore account. Don’t have a Setmore account? Sign up for free!
Best Case Scenario for Booking Online
This integration works great for any business with a Facebook page. Not only is it free to install and use, but also by giving your customers another way to book appointments with you online, you’ll most likely see an uptick in new appointments overall.
Use the Setmore plugin for Facebook if any of the following apply to you:
- You use Facebook as your business's main website.
- You often interact with customers or message them directly in Facebook.
- You use Facebook to share content about your business with your followers.
Install the Plugin in 3 Easy Steps
The Setmore plugin for Facebook is easy to download and install from any desktop or laptop browser:
- Step 1: In Facebook, search for “Setmore Appointments App.” When prompted, select your business Facebook page as the destination for installation.
- Step 2: Go to your Facebook business page and click “Book Now” in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Step 3: In the main viewing area, you’ll see a prompt to connect your Setmore account. Enter the email address you used to register your Setmore account and click “Connect.”
Taking Appointments from Facebook Mobile
The Setmore plugin isn't available from the Facebook smartphone app. Do this instead:
- Step 1: In the Facebook app, click “Add Button” below your header image.
- Step 2: Follow the instructions to create a “Book Now” button and link it to your Setmore Booking Page URL. Be sure to leave the option “Link to an App” unchecked.
- Step 3: Save your changes. The “Book Now” button will appear on your Facebook page, even from the mobile app.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't see my Facebook page when selecting which page to install the Setmore plugin to.
The Setmore plugin can only be installed on a Facebook business page, and will not work for personal Facebook pages. Make sure you have a Facebook business page, and also check that you have admin privileges for the page.
When I open the Setmore Appointments App page in Facebook, I get an error message that says “Page Not Found.”
The Setmore plugin for Facebook isn’t available on the Facebook mobile app. You’ll have to install the plugin from a desktop or laptop computer. Alternatively, follow the instructions above (see “Taking Appointments from Facebook Mobile”) to use Facebook’s “Add Button” feature, and link directly to your Booking Page using that method. This button will be visible to your customers on the Facebook mobile app.
I installed the Setmore plugin, but it’s not showing my Booking Page when I click “Book Now.”
You still have to connect the plugin to your Setmore account for it to work. Log into your business Facebook page as a page admin, then click the “Book Now” button. A Setmore prompt should appear in the main viewing area and ask you to input the email address that’s registered to your Setmore account. Enter your email address and click the “Connect” button. The Booking Page should load immediately.
I used Facebook’s “Add Button” feature to link to my Booking Page, but it doesn’t work.
When creating your “Book Now” button through Facebook, make sure to leave the option for “Link to an App” unchecked. In this case you’re linking to a web address (your Booking Page URL), so you are not linking to an app.
Follow & Like Setmore on Facebook
We post platform updates, tutorial videos and new blog posts on a weekly basis. Follow the Setmore Facebook page to stay up-to-date.