Setmore Deployment Notes: August 2017.
This August we’ve got you an interesting assortment of improvements and fixes. Continue reading for details!
Small but mighty: key contributions from our auxiliary team
We are constantly committed to improving the Setmore app and making it better. To this end, our auxiliary team has added some bonus convenience-oriented features and bug fixes to make the overall Setmore experience smoother and easier.
Use the “copy” button to copy a staff calendar URL
This will be useful for users who want to set up a one-way calendar sync with an external calendar. As a refresher, here’s a list of the one-way calendar syncs that Setmore offers (click to access how-to instructions for each):
Appointment times now show in customer profiles
In the Customers tab, appointments listed in the customer profile will now also list the appointment time (previous it would only show the date). This will help recap multiple appointments in one day, and give you a more accurate picture of past and future appointments on a customer-by-customer basis.
Also, the customer notes section may now be reverted to a previous version, up to three versions past. Our support team will process these requests on an individual basis, so contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to recover some lost customer notes.
Other improvements and bug fixes
- 3-day calendar (mentioned in the July ‘17 release notes) view has been added to the Setmore mobile app for Android phones!
- 3rd party logos in the Apps & Integration section have all been updated to their most current versions. Many logo, much crisp.
- Fixed a bug where appointment history wasn’t showing for the period of January 4, 2017 through February 3, 2017.
- Fixed a bug where the redline time indicator on the calendar page was not syncing with the current date and time.
- Fixed a bug where customers who attempted to make a new login on the Booking Page through the Setmore-Facebook plugin were directed to an http address rather than an https address.Check out Setmore Deployment Notes: July 2017 , Setmore Deployment Notes: Sept 2017.
Stay tuned for future updates!
Thank you for reading 🙂
Committed to increased transparency and more responsive community outreach, Setmore will post monthly development updates to showcase some of our work and improvements made over the past 30 days.
Have a feature request? Post a comment below or email us at email@example.com.
by Cassandra @ Setmore
Writer, editor and scheduling product expert at Setmore Appointments.