Setmore Deployment Notes: Sept 2017
Summer comes to a close, but Setmore’s offices are still filled with busy bees. This month we’ve got some exciting new developments around Live Booking, along with a much-awaited mobile app feature debut.
Get yer Live Booking here! (Now in open beta)
Setmore Live Booking is a live call answering and appointment booking service for your business. Your customers call in, and we help them book appointments directly to your Setmore calendar – you as the business owner don’t have to do anything. If you want to try Live Booking for yourself, now is your chance!
Log into your Setmore account and click the button below to reach the Live Booking signup screen. There is a monthly billing cost (we cover the details during the sign-up process inside the Setmore app), but after you sign up for a subscription, Live Booking services will become immediately available for use.
Make sure you’re logged into Setmore first!
Book Recurring Appointments in the iOS/Android app
We’re steadily working towards bringing the full functionality of the browser version of Setmore to users of our mobile iOS and Android app. With this in mind, we’re pleased to announce that Setmore Premium users can now book recurring appointments on their phones!
To make a recurring appointment, start booking an appointment and scroll down to the “Repeat” option in the Create Appointment menu. Then specify the interval of recurrence (daily, weekly, or monthly), and continue to book the appointment as you normally would.
Other improvements and bug fixes
- Setmore will no longer email plain-text passwords for either Customer Logins or Staff Logins to either user’s inbox. Instead, users will be prompted to create their own password upon Customer/Staff Login creation.
- Setmore will now pass the customer’s name on to Stripe when the customer makes a payment through your Booking Page. The customer’s name will be available in Stripe under the “Customers” tab.
- Fixed a bug that occurs while trying to update the preferred language in the Account > Preferences section.
- Fixed a bug that allowed customers to book an appointment during closed hours from the Booking Page.
- Fixed a bug that caused customer passwords to not be saved if they were booking a class session as their first appointment.
Stay tuned for future updates!
Thank you for reading
Committed to increased transparency and more responsive community outreach, Setmore will post monthly development updates to showcase some of our work and improvements made over the past 30 days.
Have a feature request? Post a comment below or email us at email@example.com.