How you want Setmore to evolve is paramount. We hear your feedback and strive to make your ideas a reality….
Deployment Notes: January 2020.
We hope your new year is off to a smashing start. Need a leg up or a morale booster? How about a new promo, mobile app enhancements, and a new feature in beta to get your engine started!
And, of course, it wouldn’t be a deployment log without a few squished bugs. We’re just warming up and we’ve got some big projects lined up for 2020. It all starts here, but stay tuned for future releases, promotions, and *fingers crossed* a whole bunch of “Coming Soon.”
Free processing on up to $1000 in credit card transactions
Start the new year off right by saving some cash while getting paid. For a limited time, sign up for a new Square account and get free processing on up to $1000 in credit card transactions! Note: Square is available for Setmore users in the US, UK, Canada and Australia.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a new Square account using one of these special links (choose your region):
United States | Australia | United Kingdom | Canada
- Free processing will kick in automatically, starting with your first credit card transactions up to $1000 in transactions.
- Be sure to activate the Setmore-Square integration to take payments for your appointments directly from your calendar or Booking Page.
Read the full announcement post for details >
New mobile settings available
As part of our continued effort to make the Setmore mobile app the neatest thing since sliced bread, we’ve added more settings to give you more control over your Booking Page and notifications.
Now you can adjust your confirmation and reminder settings by going to Account > Notification. Activate or deactivate your confirmation or reminder emails, text reminders, and device-level alerts as well.
Need to change or share your Booking Page URL? Simply go to Account > Settings > Company Details. Here you can edit your web address, upload a different logo, or update your business contact info.
1-click video meetings for your appointments
The Teleport.video integration will bring video meeting functionality to your Setmore appointments. Customers who book online will receive a video link in their email confirmations and reminders. At the time of the appointment, both of you click the link to join an online video call.
And here’s the best part: There’s no plugin required. Start a video meeting or screen share from your browser with a single click, that’s it.
Look for Teleport.video in the Apps & Integrations section of the Setmore web app. Mobile device support is not currently offered at this time.
The Squish List: bug fixes and refinements
- The Booking Page will automatically redirect to the “Book Class” tab if all services are marked as Private and classes are available to book.
- Class sessions will now show under “All Schedules” as expected in the mobile app.
- Resolved an issue that sometimes prevented customers with special characters in their names from being added to Setmore from the mobile app.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Customers tab to freeze.
- Customer notes will now show as expected for new customers created via the Setmore API.
- Patched a scenario where, in merging a customer profile and navigating elsewhere in the Setmore app before the operation completed, the customer’s appointment list would fail to load.
- Added a restriction for using a Chrome browser’s Autocomplete feature to help prevent overwriting customer contact info for an existing profile, when booking a new appointment.
- CSS that loads for the Booking Widget will now load from a secure HTTPS source.
- Patched an issue where exporting Payment History sometimes produced a blank spreadsheet.
Stay tuned for future updates!
Thank you for reading 🙂
Committed to increased transparency and more responsive community outreach, Setmore will post monthly development updates to showcase some of our work and improvements made over the past 30 days.
Have a feature request? Post a comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
by Setmore Appointments
Free, powerful online customer scheduling for businesses of all sizes.