Deployment Notes: October 2018.
The Squish List:
- Fixed an issue that prevented Internet Explorer users from enabled a 2-way Google Sync.
- Customers who access the Booking Page from a mobile device can no longer select red “unavailable” dates.
- The Booking Page will now properly show one “Loading” icon when loading available dates.
- Fixed an issue that caused some appointments that were booked and paid for from the Booking Page to not immediately show on the user’s calendar.
- Fixed an issue that caused some class attendees who booked and paid from the Booking Page to not be added to a class session.
- Service costs on the Booking Page will now only show decimals if they contain a value. For example, a service cost of $100.00 will display as $100, while a service cost of $15.25 will still show as $15.25.
- On the Customer tab, the search bar is more readily interactive.
- Appointments edited from the Customer tab will no longer drop to the bottom of the appointment list.
- The Merge Customer button is now properly showing in the web app.
- The Email form field will now properly validate if a text string includes the + symbol.
- Clicking on “New Contact” updates in the activity stream will now open the customer’s profile in the Customer tab.
- Fixed a design issue with deleting a class session or removing a class attendee from the calendar page.
- Fixed a design issue with the Export Contacts to MailChimp menu.
- Fixed a design issue with selecting a different timezone from the Booking Page.
- Adjusted font settings in the Class Session menu to ensure uniform text treatment.
- Fixed an issue that caused Setmore to incorrectly open the Apps & Integrations menu when a user was exiting the Stripe menu.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes redirected the user to the “Payment” tab after creating each new appointment.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Setmore to freeze after paying for an appointment, and then immediately creating a second appointment.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the “Next” button after adding new staff members during the signup process to not work properly.
- When an account’s timezone is updated, email and text reminders will now automatically send according to the new timezone.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Appointment Details windows to incorrectly indicate which reminders were sent to a customer.
Check out Deployment Notes: November 2018.
Stay tuned for future updates!
Thank you for reading 🙂
Committed to increased transparency and more responsive community outreach, Setmore will post monthly development updates to showcase some of our work and improvements made over the past 30 days.
Have a feature request? Post a comment below or email us at email@example.com.
by Setmore Appointments
Free, powerful online customer scheduling for businesses of all sizes.