Deployment Notes: April 2019.
Spring cleaning is upon us, and we’ve got an extra long bug fix list to showcase. This month we’ve solved some critical issues to help ensure a more stable Setmore while delivering an optimized experience for both you and your customers. Continue reading for details, below.
The Squish List: Spring Cleaning edition
- West Midlands is now a selectable state for users in the UK. Previously the option was listed as Birmingham.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Booking Page to display an error saying that the chosen time slot was already booked.
- Setmore will now display an error to customers who attempt to book a service, class, or staff provider who was just removed.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed customers to schedule appointments during a staff provider’s time off.
- Changes to appointment labels will now instantly sync between the Setmore web app and iOS/Android app.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented Setmore from scheduling recurring appointments from a computer running Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented recurring appointments from being booked over a previously occupied time slot.
- Changes made to a class session in the Setmore web app will now instantly reflect when viewing the class session in the Setmore app for iOS or Android.
- Recurring class sessions can now be scheduled for longer than a year.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused customers to not receive a text reminder if there was no country code in their contact profile.
- The Customer Stats graph will now show data points across a full calendar year, rather than just 4 months at a time.
- Fixed typos in Setmore email templates for users with their account language set to Norwegian.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Activity Stream in the Setmore app for iOS/Android to appear blank.
- Fixed an issue that prevented making more than 2 payments for some appointments with the Square integration activated.
- Fixed an issue that caused some refund values for Square payments to show with less than two decimal values for transactions made in USD.
- Custom contact fields will now be included when exporting customer data to a spreadsheet.
- Exporting your appointment history using the Basic Reporting feature will now include a “Booked From” field to indicate the source of each appointment (Calendar, Booking Page, etc.).
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Basic Reporting to not generate a report.
- Changing business hours will now properly reflect for team members with a staff login.
- Staff order will no longer randomize after adding and deleting a staff profile from the Setmore app for iOS/Android.
- Fixed an issue that caused some users to be unable to log into Setmore if they updated their primary email address from the mobile app.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Time Off page from not loading in an Internet Explorer browser.
- Fixed an issue that caused start and end days of time off to appear differently from their associated values stored in Setmore.
The Setmore app for iPad: a quick update
We anticipate a late Q2 or Q3 release for the Setmore app for iPad. It shouldn’t be long now. This timeline is subject to change as we work to create a super stable build for iPad.
Interested in a video-conferencing solution?
Setmore is currently testing a video-conferencing plugin that will turn some appointments into online video meetings. This could potentially allow you to host meetings with clients online. If this feature undergoes development, you would be able to launch video calls directly from your calendar, while Setmore took care of notifying your customers and sharing the video call link with them.
A video conferencing plugin is not officially on our product roadmap, but we’d like to know more about your experiences and needs:
- Do you currently use or have need for video conferencing services?
- Would it help to have the service integrated with your appointment calendar?
- Would you be interested in helping us beta test a video call plugin?
Post a comment below to express your interest, and indicate if you’d be willing to help us beta test a video call plugin. Thank you!
Stay tuned for future updates!
Thank you for reading 🙂
Committed to increased transparency and more responsive community outreach, Setmore will post monthly development updates to showcase some of our work and improvements made over the past 30 days.
Have a feature request? Post a comment below or email us at email@example.com.
by Setmore Appointments
Free, powerful online customer scheduling for businesses of all sizes.