Appointment Scheduling and Salesforce
Automatically import customer contacts to your Salesforce account
Salesforce enables you to forge lasting relationships with your customer base, and Setmore is often the first point of contact between your customers and your business. Whether you take in new customers through a face-to-face interaction, over the phone, or over Setmore’s self-service online booking portal, you currently hold all that crucial customer information in two separate silos: your Setmore client list and your Salesforce database.When enabled, this integration automatically imports new customer contacts into your Salesforce database, foregoing the hassle of manual data entry and empowering your sales team and marketing campaigns to always be running on the most up-to-date information.
All your software tools working together
Strengthen your brand with more responsive services delivery. Not only does this integration break down your data silos, but it also enables your teams to work faster with actionable customer data.
- Automated, efficient, and error-free – Cut down on the effort needed to transfer customer contacts from one software platform to another, and eliminate the possibility of user-driven errors.
- Enhanced customer experience – From the point of entry and beyond, you can ensure that new customers are being included in onboarding, promotional and drip campaigns.
- Actionable information – This integration empowers you to share essential customer information across all your teams, making sure that everyone has what they need to deliver the highest quality of service.
Connect your data in seconds
Setting up the integration takes only a few minutes or less, and you can deactivate it anytime. Follow these simple instructions to get started:
- Log into your Setmore account and navigate to Profile > Integrate > Salesforce.
- Click Activate Salesforce. A pop-up window will appear and prompt you to enter your Salesforce username and password.
- Once you log into Salesforce, you will be prompted to authorize access for Setmore. Click Authorize to complete the integration.
Need some help? No problem.
Our 24/7 support staff is available around the clock to answer your questions and help you install the integration. First read through the support article, as our step-by-step guide may already have the answer you’re looking for.
For additional help, you can contact us via instant message from inside your account, by phone at +1 (877) 407-3560, or by sending an email to email@example.com