Integrate Setmore with Your Muse-Powered Website
Enable Online Bookings on Your Website and Promote Your Business
Adobe Muse is a great option for those who want to build an awesome website without needing to write or tweak code. These pre-built websites are easy to navigate and they’re compatible on most mobile devices. Once your online web presence is established, a built-in appointment booking feature is a vital component to growing your business, and Setmore’s booking page is super powerful and easy to deploy. This integration enables you to put a “book appointment” button on your Muse website, empowering customers to schedule their own appointments hassle-free.
Perks of Website-Driven Scheduling
The Setmore-Muse integration can be extremely beneficial to customers and visitors, including but not limited to:
Customers can book appointments through your website at any time, even after close-of-business. This leads to more appointments while saving you time and avoiding the hassles of phone scheduling.
Customers can choose the date, time, service and service provider through the Setmore booking page. Setmore also supports customer-driven rescheduling and cancellations.
Enhanced Customer Experience:
Visitors and customers will be delighted by these simple and effective interactions with your business, leading to repeat appointments and more word-of-mouth referrals.
Setting Up the Integration
Before you get started, you’ll need to download the Setmore widget for Adobe Muse from the Muse-Themes website here. Then, follow these simple steps to add your Setmore booking button to your Muse-powered website:
- Log into Setmore and go to Profile > Booking Page. Look for the item titled “Your Booking Page URL.” Copy the string of characters that appears in this URL after “mysetmore.com/bookingpage/...”
- Install the Setmore widget from the Muse-Themes website here.
- In Adobe Muse, create a new site or open your existing site.
- From the Library menu, drag and drop the downloaded Setmore widget onto your workspace.
- A menu will appear. In the User ID space, paste the string of characters from the booking page URL and hit Enter.
That’s it. You’re all set. Clicking this booking button will open your Setmore booking page in a pop-up window, also known as a lightbox.
A Team to Support You
Need additional help? Reach us through instant message from inside your account, by calling us at +1 (877) 407-3560, or by sending an email to email@example.com.