Sync Appointments with Office 365
Consolidate Your Calendars and Stay Up-to-Date
The secret of a successful business is the culmination of multiple tools and talents that help you deliver a stellar experience to your customers. Hence businesses, both large or small, utilize productivity software to manage different requirements. One such productivity software suite from Microsoft is the highly popular Office 365. Setmore makes things easier for you with the ability to sync your Setmore appointments with your Office 365 calendar via the Setmore-Office 365 integration.
Appointments in One Calendar
Microsoft has been a powerhouse of amazing products that are used by people across various demographics and through Office 365, users are given access to apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more. Furthermore, with a subscription, users can choose to store data in the cloud and access it from anywhere. Office 365 comes with its own calendar for setting events and reminders, and with the Setmore-Office 365 integration, you can export all your Setmore appointments to your Office 365 calendar as well.
The Setmore-Office 365 integration that comes with the free, basic Setmore account is a one-way calendar sync that only lets you export your Setmore appointments to your Office 365 calendar. Setmore Premium gives you the option of a two-way sync that enables you to export your Setmore appointments to your Office 365 calendar and import your Office 365 events to your Setmore calendar. The Setmore-Office 365 integration reduces the need to toggle between calendars to track your personal and professional schedules.
Activating the Setmore-Office 365 Integration
Before you activate the integration, ensure that the time zones you have set in Setmore and Office 365 are the same. Once activated, only future appointments will be exported/imported.
- From inside your Setmore account, Go to Settings > Staff, select the staff member whose calendar you would like to sync and copy the Staff Booking Page URL.
- Now, log in to your Office 365 account and Click Calendar > Add Calendar > From internet and paste the staff booking page URL.
- Hit Save to add the staff calendar to your Office 365. Repeat the procedure to sync multiple staff calendars.
- From inside your Setmore account, Go to Settings > Staff, select the staff member whose calendar you would like to sync and in the Details section, click Office 365 Sync.
- The Office 365 login window will appear. Enter your Office 365 account username and password and choose the Office 365 calendar you want to sync with.
- Click the Activate Sync button. The integration is now activated.
We’re Here to Help
Have questions? We’re available 24/7. First, read through the online support article that gives you step-by-step instructions on how to activate Setmore Office365 One-way sync and step-by-step instructions on how to activate Setmore Office365 Two-way sync in your Setmore account.
For additional help, you can contact us via instant message from inside your account, by phone at +1 (877) 407-3560, or by sending an email to email@example.com