By Cassandra @ Setmore
Writer, editor and scheduling product expert at Setmore Appointments.
2015 has been a truly awe-inspiring year. With your help, we’ve launched Setmore in over 114 countries, 27 different languages, and this is only the beginning. We rely on positive reviews, word of mouth, and feedback from users like you to make Setmore even better with every new update.
Here’s some of the milestones we’ve reached so far:
Millions of Appointments
With Setmore, you’ve booked millions of appointments worldwide—over 300% more than last year. We couldn’t be happier to help you share incredible experiences with your customers!
5x Growth in Premium Users
Maximum affordability and accessibility have always been core tenets that drive Setmore. More premium subscriptions than ever before tells us that we’re doing something right.
New Features Every Two Weeks
By implementing Scrum methodology, we’ve been able to adopt lightning-quick development cycles, which means we can take a new feature from concept to deployment in just two weeks!
Speaking of new features, we’ve taken your suggestions to heart and added new capabilities to help you explore all the advantages that Setmore has to offer:
- Class Bookings – Create class or group sessions that multiple customers can sign up for.
- Multiple Services – Enable customers to book multiple services for one appointment slot.
- Taking Payments – Easily allow customers to pay for services from the booking page.
- Activity Streams – Get minute-by-minute updates on new bookings as they happen.
- Dashboard – See all appointments across multiple employees in a consolidated view.
- 8 New Integrations – Do more through versatile pairings with Zendesk, Instagram, and other productivity apps.
A Growing Family
The Setmore team has nearly doubled in size, allowing us to cultivate the best ideas from talented staff all around the globe—from the US, India, Scotland, and Romania.
24/7 technical support has been something we’ve always dreamed of and now it’s a reality. Day or night, our team is ready to tackle your questions with a two-minute average response time.
Excuse us if we get all teary-eyed and sentimental. 2015 has been a year of wonders. We know 2016 is going to be a blast, and we can’t wait to share it with you.
Categorized in: Updates