Captain’s Log: Deployment Notes Oct 2017.
It’s the season for hot chocolate and apple cider but we’re still chugging coffee like nobody’s business. The month’s developments include: a sneak peek at a Premium feature that’s crossing over to mobile; Setmore’s long list of 3rd party integrations gets a little longer; and a call to action – we want YOU to try Setmore Live Booking for your business!
Coming soon: mobile classes
As part of our continued effort to bring Premium features to Setmore for iOS/Android, we’re pleased to announce that classes are on the visible horizon and a fast becoming a reality. We’ve just wrapped up the initial design phase (sneak peek below!) and are moving into development and testing. While I can’t give a release date just yet, rough estimates place launch around the end of Q4 this year, or early/mid Q1 2018 at the latest.
Stay tuned for future Captain’s Log deployment posts right here on the Setmore blog, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and information on classes in Setmore for iOS/Android.
New 3rd party integration: Zoho CRM
Setmore already offers dozens of 3rd party software integrations, available for your perusal in the Apps & Integrations tab of your Setmore account. And now we welcome a new addition to the family: Zoho CRM software!
Click here to read the Setmore-Zoho Integration support article >
This integration will automatically push new customer contacts from your Setmore account to your Zoho account. So whenever a customer books their first appointment on your Booking Page, their contact information will automatically flow to your Zoho account as a new lead. This ensures your analytics and onboarding campaigns are always using the most up-to-date information, and new customers get instant exposure to your marketing and promotions.
Click here to activate the Zoho integration in Setmore >
Want more appointments?
Setmore Live Booking is your ticket to a fuller appointment calendar.
With Setmore Live Booking, we’ll answer your business phone and help your customers book appointments with your business. It’s time to evolve beyond voicemail. Try Live Booking for yourself and make sure that anytime a customer calls, there’s a friendly voice on the other end to help them book an appointment.
Call for Live Booking testers – We want YOU to try Live Booking!
Log into Setmore first, then click the button below.
24/7 coverage with US-based receptionists, calls under 30 sec. are free.
Other improvements and bug fixes
- Setmore will now properly push new customer contact information to activated 3rd party integrations when customers create a new login on your Booking Page.
- Accordion View has been modified so that service categories will only expand/collapse if you have more than one service category.
- The Activity stream will no longer show a notification for “New Attendee” if the customer’s payment fails to go through when booking a class.
- The Activity stream will now show a “Payment Refunded” message if you refund a payment through the Payment History tab.
- Fixed a design break with the country code field on the Booking Page.
- Fixed an issue with the Setmore external API where using StaffKey to fetch appointments was not fetching all appointments.
Stay tuned for future updates!
Thank you for reading 🙂
Committed to increased transparency and more responsive community outreach, Setmore will post monthly development updates to showcase some of our work and improvements made over the past 30 days.
Have a feature request? Post a comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
by Cassandra @ Setmore
Writer, editor and scheduling product expert at Setmore Appointments.